1. Clean Filter with Soft Swim® Filter Cleaner.
2. Run filter a MINIMUM of 12 hours DAILY.
3. Add an EXTRA bottle of Soft Swim® "C" if pool has not been Shocked in over 3 weeks. If pool water temperature stays warmer that 85F, Shock pool every 3 Weeks.
4. Add 1 bottle of Soft Swim® "C" or half dosage into the skimmer (add very slowly, this may cause the pump to become air-bound; bleed the system of any air; do not run the pump dry) to clean the lines.
EXTRA INFORMATION: If you're not using
AquaFinesse Pool Water Care Tablets, USE THEM! AquaFinesse continually
removes the bio-films that grow on ALL pool surfaces leading to Pink Slime &
White Water Mold. AquaFinesse is 100%compatible with ALL pool water care
5. Thoroughly BRUSH the pool walls WEEKLY.
6. Remove ladder(s) from pool & clean with BioGuard®
Stow Away. Replace in pool after cleaning.
7. Clean Solar Blanket with BioGuard® Stow Away to remove early algae & mildew growth.
8. Double regular Soft Swim® "A" dosage.
9. Maintain Soft Swim® "B" level at 35 ppm or better.
10. Bring in a 1 qt. water sample for a complete computerized analysis.
11. USE THE POOL!
here for a
versionDon't Forget the FREE Computerized Testing & Analysis!
If you still need help, here's how to
store hours): Shelton 203-377-0100